Saksham Yuva Yojana in Haryana
To fight the menace of unemployment in the state of Haryana, Hon’ble Chief Minister Shri M. L. Khattar has launched a new scheme for the betterment of the unemployed youths in the state. This scheme is known as Saksham Yojana. Haryana is one of the states in India which has a very high rate of unemployment. The scheme was launched in Gurugram and the occasion was the golden jubilee celebrations in the state held on 1st Nov, 2017. Hon’ble PM Modi was also present in the inaugural celebrations.
This scheme aims to secure the futures of the unemployed but educated youths who belong to Haryana and give them proper employment opportunities based on their education, skills and merit. Providing jobs to the educated but unemployed class of youths is one of the major agendas of the Haryana Govt. Each and every district of Haryana will have this scheme implemented, to bring down the rate o unemployment. A total of Rs. 324 crore is allocated for this scheme.
Target beneficiaries of the Saksham Yojana
The Haryana govt. is aiming to end the unemployment of the educated youths residing in the state by providing job opportunities. The beneficiaries under the scheme are the youths who have done post graduation or have higher educational qualification. These youths will be offered employment at various departments and will be provided a fixed salary on monthly basis. By far, after the launch of the Saksham Yojana in Haryana, around 30 thousand youths have already completed the online registration process and awaiting their job opportunity. As latest news of the scheme suggests, 51 candidates have got jobs under this project from the District of Hisar. As per reports from the employment exchanges in Haryana, there are around 8 lakh educated youths who have registered themselves for job opportunities in those exchanges.
Saksham Yojana working plan
As per the scheme, the Haryana Govt. will select the youths who have made online registration to the scheme. Only post graduate candidates are eligible to get jobs under the Saksham Yojana. The state govt. would try to place them in govt. and public organizations. Under the scheme, the candidates will be provided a fixed honorarium amounting to Rs. 9,000 per month. For this, the youths will have to work for 100 hours in one month. The govt. of Haryana has also appealed several private sector companies to join the scheme so that more educated candidates can be places under similar regulations in the private sector companies. The beneficiary under the scheme will be provided this employment opportunity on temporary basis which may extend up to the period of 3 years.
Eligibility criteria of Saksham Yojana
The first and foremost criteria to register in the scheme is that the candidate must have domicile certificate of Haryana. Only youths with post graduate degree from recognized universities located in Haryana and cities like Chandigarh or Delhi will be eligible. The minimum age to register in the scheme is 21 years where as the maximum age limit is 35 years. The applicants who are registering under the Saksham Yojana must be pre-registered in the employment exchange of Haryana. Govt. has also set a limit on the family income of the candidate. The annual income of the applicant must be below Rs. 3 lakh. The Govt. of Haryana has made Aadhar card, compulsory to join the scheme.
Application procedure of Saksham Yojana
The registration of the Saksham Yojana is to be done online. The state govt. of Haryana is operating the web portal: http://hreyahs.gov.in/registration.php for online registration to the scheme. Below are the steps to be followed by candidates after fulfilling all the eligibility criteria of the scheme:
- Select the white box in the left side to activate the online registration form for Saksham Yojana.
- As this scheme is for candidates belonging to state of Haryana, select ‘Yes’ in the next section which asks for whether the applicant is domicile of the state or not.
- In the next section, mention the on which basis, the applicant is domicile of Haryana. One can gain domicile either from birth or getting education in the state or any other factor.
- Put the date of birth in the next tab. The age of the applicant must lie between 21 to 35 years.
- Enter the 12 digit Aadhar no. which is mandatory to join the scheme.
- After that, enter the registration no. of your employment which is provided from the employment exchange. If a candidate does not have such employment no., they can create one by registering in the employment exchange portal of Haryana Govt.: http://hrex.org/.
- Select your preferred employment exchange located in Haryana. A total of 54 exchanges are listed.
- Provide your mobile no. in the next tab to get notifications under the scheme.
- Enter your e-mail address.
- After making entire in all the fields, click on ‘Submit’ to complete the registration process.
Once, the registration is completed, the registration details will be sent to the beneficiary’s e-mail address along with log in password. The candidates may sign in to their accounts through the link: http://hreyahs.gov.in/parvesh.php by providing their Aadhar no. and password.