Rahul Dev Wife Age Bio Height (Bigg Boss 10)
Rahul Dev is an Indian actor and model. He is popularly known for his villain’s roles in various Hindi movies. Recently he had successfully done a role in popular mythological television show Devon ke Dev Mahadev where he played the role of Anurasur. Mahadev is Rahul’s first television show ever. As per the latest reports the talented actor will be now seen in a reality show Bigg Boss season 10 along with other popular faces from TV and entertainment world.
Rahul Dev was born and brought up in Saket, New Delhi on September 27th, 1968. The actor has a brother namely Mukul Dev who is also a popular actor in Hindi film industry. Rahul had done his schooling from St. Columba’s School in Delhi. He was often found playing cricket during his young age.
Rahul got married in the year 1998 to Rina Dev. They have a son namely Siddharth Dev. Unfortunately after 11 years of marital life his wife Rina passed away. She was suffering from Cancer. Now Rahul is living with his son Siddharth in Mumbai.
- Rahul Dev started his film career in late 90s with the film Dus (1997). The film had ensemble cast viz. Sanjay Dutt, Abhishek Bachchan,, Pankaj Kapoor, Sunil Shetty, Esha Deol and Zahid Khan. He played one of the villains in the film.
- After that the actor again was seen in Sunny Deol starrer movie Champion in 2000. He played a dangerous villain in the movie. In 2011 he got nominated for the role he played in Champion. Though he could not manage to bag the award but he made enough name to come into fame. In 2011 he appeared again as a villain in a Punjabi Movie called Dharti. He played a solo villain in the movie as well.
- In 2003 he did another movie called Footpath with co-actors such as Aftaab Shivdasani and Bipasha Basu. This time he made to the awards and won the best villain’s award next year in 2004.
- By the time of Footpath he was already quite a famous name in Hindi Film Industry as a villain. He took up projects like Akshay Kumar starrer Aan: Men at work, Ajay Devgan starrer Omkara, Shah Rukh Khan starrer movie Asoka, Salman Khan starrer Kyon Ki, Akshay Kumar starrer Blue and many more.
- Rahul Dev had done many Telugu, Oriya, Malayalam, Kannada and Bengali movies as well in his acting career. Premi no 1 was his first Bengali and Oriya movie. The movie came in two languages. Takkari Dhonga, released in 2001 was his first Telugu movie.
- Rahul Dev did his television debut with a popular mythological show Devon ke Dev Mahadev. The show was based on Lord Shiva and he played the role of the demon called Arunasur. Mohit Raina played the title role with Mouni Roy playing the role of Parvati.
The actor will soon be seen in a biggest reality show in Indian television called Bigg Boss Season 10. It was confirmed that the show will be aired on the popular channel Colors TV. This will be Rahul’s second television project and he is equally excited about the show.
Unknown Facts about Rahul Dev
Rahul Dev and his brother Mukul Dev, both had interest in acting since childhood. Having such dashing look it wasn’t too tough for Rahul to pick up modelling projects during his young age. Rahul Dev is the first ever Indian who was featured in the GQ Magazine, London edition.
Rahul had worked in several countries like London, USA and other but he is quite homely and with traditional values. This made him marry Rina in 1998. At this moment Rahul is dating a model turned actress Mugdha Godse.
Rahul Dev got his first nomination in Filmfare Awards in 2001 for the film Champion. Though he could not make it to the trophy, but after 3 years he managed to bag the award (Zee Cine Award) for the best villain for Footpath in 2004.
Rahul Dev Details
|Rahul Dev Kaushal|
|3.||DOB||27 September, 1968|
|5.||Birth place||Delhi, India|
|6.||Wife||Rina (she is no more)|