How to link Aadhar card with lpg gas connection to get Subsidy in banks
At present aadhar card is essential for every Indian and you can not avail many benefits without aadhar card. These days government makes it compulsory to link aadhar card with LPG gas connection. For this you must have bank account and first step of this process is to link Aadhar card with your bank account, the next step is to link your Aadhar card with your LPG gas connection or consumer number
|S.No||Linking Aadhar Card||Details|
|1||Benefits for consumer||To Avail subsidy amount to bank account|
|2||Benefits of Authority||To Control illegal circulation of LPG Cylinder|
|3||Call Centre Number||18000-2333-555|
|4||Who’s Aadhar card should linked with LPG||Person who takes the LPG connection|
|4||Last date to seed you aadhar card with Gas connection||30th Nov 2016|
Submit Aadhar Card application to distributor
- To this first of all you need the application form that you can collect from distributor or can be download from
- If you download the form from internet then take the print out of the application form and fill it
- After filling the form , submit it your Gas distributor office
- You can also drop the application in the drop box present in the office
Submit form with the help of call center
Govt has set up call center to solve the queries related to Aadhar Card to make it easy for general public and save their lot of time. These call center provides 24/7 hr services. These call center also help you in filling your Aadhar Card application (application to link aadhar card with LP Gas connection)
If you want to submit your form by mean of post then for this you have to download the form number 2. Which is easily available on internet? Before submitting the form you need to fill it carefully. The form along with the document should be sent to the address given in the form number 2
IVRs are one of easiest way to do communication these days. Every gas Company has set up IVRS to assist the customers in connecting their aadhar card with LPG Connection. Every district and every gas agency has different IVRS and that number you can find out from internet. Once you find out the IVRs number of your gas agency you can fill your form easily.
Aadhar card with LPG Connection form can also be submit by the mean of SMs. Govt provide different SMS number for public on which they can easily submit their application.
Linking Aadhar Card to LPG Connection online
As internet is growing these days and approximate 50 % of Indian are using internet these days. There are many customers who want to submit their application form from their home or office and save their time of moving to gas agency or don’t want to waste their time in talking with call center executive. So now they can now link their Aadhar cards to their LPG connection through the online method by mean of few clicks
Here is process which helps you to complete your linking process:
- First of all browse https://rasf.uidai.gov.in/seeding/User/ResidentSelfSeedingpds.aspx and fill the required information.
- Choose the scheme name means the your gas agency name that whether your gas connection is from Indene, Bharat or from any other agency
- Select you’re Distributor name from the drop down list, then it ask for your Gas consumer number.
- Fill your personal info like your phone number, your mail id and your Aadhar Card number before submit the form.
- Once you complete this process you get some code on your mobile number, you have to enter that code in box asking for OPT number and then click on confirm
LPG consumers able to receive subsidy only if they link Aadhar number, choose any of the above mention method to link aadhar card with LPG gas connection.