Haryana ITI Star Rating Portal – Comparison of Industrial Training Institutes (ITI’s)
The Star Rating Portal for Industrial Training Institutes has been started under the initiative of the Haryana government. In this relation, the interested citizens have to visit official portal. Through this, the candidate gets an opportunity to compare the ITI’s across the district and get to know about each of them via the online portal. It is possible through the ratings of each institute. This can further help in better skill development among the youth of the state. Further, this would help the unemployed youth to get better chances of employment.
Launch details of rating portal
|Name of the portal Haryana||ITI Star Rating Portal|
|Main aim of launch||To help students choose the right ITI in the state|
|Target group of portal||Students of Haryana |
|Portal has been launched in||Haryana |
|Portal has been supervised by||Skill development and industrial training department of Haryana|
How comparing the portals help students?
The rating portal will help students bet better insight into the ITIs and the opportunity available. This shall further help students to know about the details of the courses before they join it. So, students can take an informed decision about choosing the right institute in the city. Every ITI is given an objective rating which shall help students to understand the opportunity of career improvement in each of them. As of now, 155 government ITIs are present, and these can be considered under the rating portal.
Procedure to compare to ITIs in Haryana
The main objective of the rating portal has been to help the interested students choose the right institute. The initiative has been taken by the skill development and industrial training department of the state. To check the ratings of different institutes, you have to follow some steps that are mentioned in the following part of the article.
- In the first step, you have to visit the official website and log in on to http://online.itihry.com/portal/itirating As soon as the home page shows up, you get the details of ITIs that are available in the district.
- You can access the name of the institutes from the list given. In the list, you can get 155 ITIs of the state and check your ranking from the list.
However, for the comparison of the educational centers, you have to visit http://iti-dashboard.samagra.io/compare/ site. So, before taking admission in the institutes, it is advised that students should check the ratings of the institute. This would ensure the quality of education that they can get from the education center.
What are the methods of star rating in Haryana?
The ITI Star rating portal is a unique initiative by the state higher authorities which are meant for the students of the country. The main aim is to help students choosing better institutes for their future. The ratings will work as a review of the Institute for the students. The method of rating is based on some parameters. These parameters are divided into three different classes.
- For career advancement, the parameters chosen are self-employment, higher studies, wage employment, and apprenticeship. Under this parameter, 40% weightage will be given to students in ITIs.
- Under the quality of training category, some of the parameter considered is pass rate, trainer availability, trainees with distinction, and in this category, 30% weightage was given in the ITI rating. This consideration would be of help for the interested candidates.
- When considering the industry partnership category, the parameters used are trainees to be sent for the suitable training system, lectures given by industry trainers to students and industry support given for equipment. In this category, only 30% weightage would be given in the ITI rating.
Therefore, students who are willing to take admission in the ITI will get the required information from the portal. They will be given information such as quality of training, trainees passing details, and the agreement signing for trainees in the industries. In addition, students will be given details of information about placement opportunities in the institutes.
However, for any further information about the portal rating and the institutes, the students can seek assistance from higher authorities pertaining to the ITIs. To get information on different ITIs, the online portal is the best place.
Others links –