edudel.nic.in – Online Registration / Apply for Nursery / KG / 1 Admissions in Sarvodaya Vidyalaya (Delhi)
A new online portal has been created by the Delhi Government which is meant for the admission of students in preliminary classes like Nursery, KG and Class 1 of the Sarvodaya Schools, located in and around Delhi. Sarvodaya Vidyalayas are one of the best schools for students within the state capital with several branches. The wardens of the interested candidates can make online registration through this portal – edudel.nic.in to enroll their children in the above mentioned classes for the current academic session i.e. 2017 – 2018. The online enrollment has started from 4th March, 2017 and the last date of online registration is 18th March, 2017.
How to register through this portal?
Below are the detailed steps that should be taken for online registration of Nursery, KG and 1st standard student in the Sarvodaya Vidyalayas in Delhi through the online portal:
- Visit the online portal of the Directorate of Education, which is under the Delhi NTC Govt. The link of homepage is – edudel.nic.in.
- For school students’ online admission enrollment, visit the section – “Govt. School Admission”. This will redirect to another page which will contain gridlines for online enrollment, list of schools, online registration form, reprint and deletion of online registration, etc.
- Before making online registration, one may visit the link- http://edudel.nic.in/upload/upload_2017_18/316_dt_03032017.pdf which contains the guidelines regarding the whole process.
- The lists of all the schools where admission can be taken are given along with vacancies. One can visit the list of schools through the link- http://edudel.nic.in/upload/upload_2017_18/list_admission_dt_03032017.pdf.
- Click on the link: http://edustud.nic.in/mis/student/RTREGISTRATIONFNONPLANADMISSION.aspx for filling up the online form.
- Select the class/standard out of the three mentioned i.e. Nursery, KG and Class 1.
- Provide personal details of the student such as – name, parent’s name, date of birth, gender, category, address, etc.
- Enter a mobile number which is mandatory for this online registration. Necessary updates will be sent to this number regarding admission.
- Bank and Aadhar details are required for the online registration of students through this portal. Aadhaar number is mandatory and will have to be submitted with the online form.
- Enter bank account details of the student, if available and select the branch/bank name along with the IFSC code.
- Select one document for residential proof, to be submitted along with the application. One can submit documents such as electric/water bill of parents, ration card, voter ID of parents, Aadhaar card, passport, driving license, etc.
- After complete registration, the applicant will be allowed to take a print out of the whole filled in registration form. One can also view the registration form and take a print out in later stage through the link- http://edustud.nic.in/mis/student/frmRegistrationFormNonPlanReports.aspx.
- There is an option for requesting deletion of registration which is one done. This can be done through the link: http://edustud.nic.in/mis/student/frmRegistrationFormNonPlan_Modification.aspx.
Some important information:
|Sl. No.||Fields||Related data|
|1||Mandatory information for online registration||Aadhaar number, photo, bank account details, mobile number.|
|2||Documents for birth proof||Birth certificate by corporation/ Anganwadi certificate/ Hospital record|
|3||Documents as address proof||· BPL card
· Ration card
· Voter ID of parents
· Residential certificate
· Electric / telephone / water bill
· Driving license
· Aadhaar card
· Ban passbook
|4||Maximum schools that can be given preference||5 schools|
|6||Age restriction for Nursery admission||Should be completed 3 years as on 31st March, 2017 (DOB between 1st April 2013 – 31st March, 2014)|
|7||Age restriction for KG admission||Should be completed 4 years as on 31st March, 2017 (DOB between 1st April 2012 – 31st March, 2013)|
|8||Age restriction for Class 1 admission||Should be completed 5 years as on 31st March, 2017 (DOB between 1st April 2011 – 31st March, 2012)|
|9||Announcement date of list of selected students||22nd March, 2017.|
|10||Mode of selection||Lucky draw.|
|11||Start of academic classes||3rd April, 2017.|