DHBVN Duplicate Bill | DHBVN Bill Payment options | Haryana and Gurgaon
Dhbvn is one of the leading electricity distributors in Haryana. The name stands for Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam. The company has the target to cover the entire country by expanding their coverage through more developed power supply process. Dhbvn is one of such power distribution companies that offer various types of facilities regarding bill payments and other issues. A happy consumer will be that person who will get extra comfort while using any of your services. Dhbvn has it all. The company successfully continues meeting all the needful of the consumers, be it new or already existing and setting a new standard in power development sector. It often happens when we forget to pay our electricity bills or sometimes lost them in trashes. In either case we surely have to face a lot of problems. But with Dhbvn these problems can be sorted in no time.
Dhbvn Bill Payment
Dhbvn offers a number of ways to pay your electricity bills on time. It is true that in the time of digital India one does not need to run from one place to another for anything. Especially while buying any goods and services or paying for it. Under Dhbvn, making a payment for your due electricity bill is simple and easy.
Offline mode is common and old process of paying any bills. But it becomes much easier as now you don’t need to travel from south to north to find a specific counter.
One of the easiest ways to pay your bills offline is through banks. Take a copy of your bill along with the cash / cheque (draws in favour of Dhbvn) and visit the nearest branch to pay your bills on time.
Another easy way to make the payments is through post offices. Making payments through post office is way too old medium of paying your bills offline. At that point of time people could not even think about anywhere else as there was no other option available. But today when online has taken over the offline ways, there are some areas where online facility is not available. In that case one can easily visit the local post office to make the payment.
S/D Collection Centre
You can find few bill collection centres near your location. Take a tour of the official website of the company where you will find the locations of several collection centres. Visit these centres and make your payment successfully. All these centres have assistance who will assist you to the payment process, in case you are a new user.
Online mode of payment is easy, less-time consuming, less energy consuming and way too simple for the tech savvy people. If you are carrying a smart phone or a smart device like tablet, then making online payments under Dhbvn will take few minutes of your day. There are few steps that one must follow while making an online payment.
- If you are a new user, you need to register as a consumer first. To register yourself, go to ‘register’ button in the payment option page. Add your details such as Account number (you will find it in the upper right of your bill) and your bill number. Then you can register yourself as a consumer.
- For the existing users, you need to login to the website and redirect to the ‘my account’ page. There you will get payment options for online payments.
- Enter the billing details such as account number and sub division code in the payment page wherever it is needed and request for verification. The verification will take few minutes after that you can proceed to payment.
- Clicking on the pay now button it will redirect you to the payment gateway page where you can choose your options like credit card or net banking and then make the payment successfully. Take out the print of the receipt or save it on your device.
Under mobile facility, you can get your bill details by requesting them for quick bill details. To do so one needs to send a text saying ‘BILL’ to their official contact number. For registering, type ‘Register’ and send it to the same number and follow the further instruction.
Under online mode, you can make payments for multiple accounts. All you need to do is enter multiple account number in the dialogue box shown in the page. Apart the different accounts by putting comma between them and click on the submit button.
Process to Get Duplicate Bill in DHBVN (Gurgaon)
- Go to the official page of Dhbvn and click on the payment option. Or you can directly go to this page http://epayment.dhbvn.org.in/b2cviewbillhistory.aspx and select the option view bill.
- Select the option as per your convenience ‘Account Number’ or ‘KNumber’ from the options shown in the page. If you have chosen the first option then you need to have this information handy with you such as Sub-division number, Account Number and Ledger Number. You will get them all in your bill.
- Enter all the details in appropriate boxes given in the page and click on the blue button that says ‘Add’. If at any point of time you notice you have entered wrong information then you can ‘reset’ the info and enter afresh again. Add the unique security code shown in the box and verify the information.
- Once you click on the ‘add’ you will be redirected to the page where your billing details are being shown. From there you can get the bill details and other information regarding your billing history. You can take a print copy or save it on your device.
- Also if you register your phone number with the Dhbvn, then you can simply type ‘Bill’ from your registered mobile number and get the latest bill amount on your phone via text message.
Dhbvn Billing Options
|Type ‘REGISTER’ from your phone and send it to 9223022345.||Login to your account through Account number and Password and make payment through Credit Card or Net Banking.||Visit Bank branches or Post Office to make offline payments.|
|Make payments for multiple accounts through online payment process.||S/D Collection Counters are also there to collect your payments.|