Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana List of Applicant Farmers 2017 & Application Status and Registration process @ csmssy.in
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana is a scheme that was launched by the state government of Maharashtra for the farmers of the state. Under the new scheme it is certain that the state government had announced the loan waiver scheme for the state farmers.
- The new scheme to be implemented in the state was launched by the approval of the state’s Chief Minister Mr. Devendra Fadnavis.
- The scheme was officially launched on July 2017 and was announced to be fully implemented by October 2017.
Key Features under the scheme
- Main Objective – This Yojana is considered as a type of loan waiver scheme to help benefit the state farmers. The state government has announced that under the scheme it shall be waiving off around Rs 1.5 lakh for each state’s farmer for their crop loan amount. This will offer the farmer with great relief under the scheme.
- Beneficiaries – The government has already calculated that under the scheme, after implementation over 89 lakh state farmers will be benefited. Apart from this the scheme will also offer agriculturists with similar benefit.
- Donations by MLAs – As per the sources and statements it is certain that each MLA will be making a donation of their thirty day salary amount which will be going for the farmers welfare in the state.
- Return benefit to the farmers – In case any farmer has been making regular loan repayments will be awarded under the scheme as 25 percent cash back offer by the state government.
Eligibility Criteria under the scheme
- It is certain that the new scheme launched will be offering benefit only for the farmer who is the resident of Maharashtra state by birth. Other farmers in the state who are not the resident of the state will not be able to take any benefit from the scheme.
- The scheme will only benefit the farmer who had taken the loan from the state government after 2009 April only.
- It is also certain that the farmers who are owners of medium or small piece of land will only be eligible for the benefit. Farmers who are having big land area and are rich will not be offered with any benefit under the scheme.
- Any farmer who has made all his loan repayments on time is eligible to claim for the benefit of the scheme. Defaulting farmers will not be able to get any benefit under the scheme.
Documents required under the scheme
It is certain that at the time of registering for the scheme the farmers will have to provide with scanned copies of documents online or Xerox copies if the submission is done offline.
Aadhar card – When registering under the scheme it is certain that the farmer will have to submit a copy of their Aadhar card. It is certain that the Aadhar card details will be integrated along with the loan waiver scheme.
Farm land documents – It is certain that to show the ownership of the land the farmer has to submit a copy of his owned farm land. If the farmer needs loan waiver benefit then the documents of the loan amount taken also has to be submitted.
Proof of ID – It is certain that the farmer has to submit a valid proof of ID which may include Aadhar card and caste certificate mentioning his or her caste – OBC/ST/SC.
Bank account details – To complete with the verification process it is certain that the farmer has to provide with their details of the bank account so that the loan waiver amount can be refunded back to his account.
Process of getting application form
To get the application forms you can follow both offline and online process. To get it offline you have to visit CSC centers and ADO (Office of agriculture department). Online the forms can be downloaded as PDF format from official website http://csmssy.in/Farmer/#/.
- To get it done online you have to first log on to the official website mentioned above. One the home page you have to click the register option. You can also make the selection of your preferred language – Marathi or English.
- The moment you select registration option a new web page will open up where applicants are expected to provide with their personal information. This is a part of the registration process.
- It is certain that next farmers have to provide with their Aadhar card details so that the application form can be linked to it. You will be sent with a one time password (OTP) on your mobile phone.
- You have to enter the sent OTP number in the tab provided and you will then be diverted towards the registration form under the scheme. When filling in your details you need to ensure that all details are correct. Next you have to submit the form by clicking submit option.
- On submission you shall also be provided with your ID for application form. Ensure you save it safely as you may have to use it in future for checking with the status of your application.
- To complete the process of registration offline you have to visit AD office or CSC center. You can collect the form and then you will have to fill it manually. As submitting manually it is certain that you will also have to provide with all required documents along with your valid ID.
Checking with the farmer’s List
- To check with the eligible farmers list you have to log on to the official website. From the home page you have to click the Applicants list option.
- The search in general can be performed gram panchayat, taluka or district wise.
- You can also follow the link http://18.104.22.168:84/ for downloading the complete list of farmers. You shall be provided with Excel format of the list.
Website details and Toll Free number
- You can contact directly on the toll free number 18001025311 and collect complete details of the scheme.
- It is certain that you can also visit the official website http://csmssy.in/Farmer/#/ from your web browser.