BSES Duplicate Bill Delhi Online | BSES Bill payment Options
Bombay Suburban Electric Supply or BSES Delhi is a private sector that provides electricity to several areas. BSES Rajdhani and BSES Yamuna are the two power development limited companies that offer electricity across the sphere of 200 square kilometres. A power development company supplies power to the areas is not something big news until it makes something special for its consumers to make them comfortable. BSES Delhi actually did it in case of bill payment. Under this company there are several modes of bill payments are available and as per the consumers’ convenience they can pay their bills at any time through any of the modes.
BSES Bill Payment Options
There are ten types of bill payment options are available under BSES Delhi. Can you imagine that? Even your favourite online shopping portal offers you less than that, but of course BSES offers you this. The options are as follows:
- Payment Kiosk – BSES bill payment kiosks can be found in many areas across Delhi. What you have to do is visit the kiosk in between 8am and 8pm on any day between Sunday and Saturday (excluding public holidays) and pay your required bill. The kiosk address near your place is available in their website.
- Counters – The BSES Delhi has a number of cash counters like the kiosks. All the counter details will be available in their website. You can go to their website select the payment option and click on the BSES Counters under it. You can enter your area and the available counter address will be given to you instantly. You can note down the address and visit the counter to pay your bills.
- Bank Branches – IDBI bank is the official bank for the BSES Delhi. You can visit any of the IDBI bank branch near your living area or work place and make the payment in the bank’s payment counter. Bring your BSES bill along with you to clear the payment.
- Drop Box – Drop Box is another way to pay the bills offline. Under Drop Box system you can opt for easy cash. It is exactly like the counters. You can easily visit any of the counters and drop your cash or cheque in the drop box.
- Mail or Courier – Draw a cheque in favour of either of BYPL or BRPL and mention the CA no. on it. The cheque must be account payee only and mention Bill Payment on the top of envelop. The address of the regional office is given in the website. You can send your cheque to the mentioned address.
- Instant Payment – In instant payment option you can use Visa card, Amex card, Master Card and Diners to pay the bill. You can also go for net banking and online electronic transfer. It is definitely easy and takes no time to pay your bills. The best part about instant payment option is you can pay from anywhere at any time.
- Oxicash – OxiCash is eWallet that can be used to pay the bills. There are many such options are these days available to pay bills, buy movie tickets, recharge your phone or cable connection, pay cab drivers, online shopping and what not. OxiCash is one such wallet through which you can pay your BSES bills easily. Go to myoxicash.in and buy or pay for anything you want.
- ITZ Cash Card – itzcash.com is another pre-paid unique way to make payments. Itz Cash Card is available in different denominations. The lowest denomination is available at Rs. 250/- and the highest denomination is Rs. 10000/-. The card can be used to buy anything from movie tickets to railway bookings, bill payments, mobile recharge and everything. Recharge the card time to time and pay easily for whatever you buy.
- ECS Mandate Form – Electronic Clearing Service Mandate form is another way of paying bills. If you are a new applicant then you must be required to sign the mandate form authorised by the NACH. It is an online mode of payment and through this you can instantly make a hot payment from anywhere using your smartphone or PC.
BSES Duplicate Bill
To get a Duplicate Bill from BSES one needs to register with the BSES Delhi website. Once you are registered with the website you need to log in to view and download your bills. There are few steps that one needs to follow to get a duplicate bill.
- At the first place, the consumer needs to go to the website and click on the tab ‘my account’. The tab will be redirecting to the login page for the already registered consumers and also for the new consumers there is another tab namely ‘new user’.
- If you’re a new consumer then you need to give some details like CA no and Meter no while registering with the websites. Also you need to enter the security code given in the text box to complete the registration process.
- Under login details you need to provide your login ID, password and the unique security code shown in the text box. Once you are done with the details click on the login button and you will be redirected to the dashboard for the consumer.
- In the dashboard, you will find various tabs. There you will get a tab ‘current bill download’. By clicking on the tab you will get your bill in PDF format immediately. When you open the document you will get options in the top of the document whether to save or print the bill. You can easily take out the print of the current bill for your use.
By following these easy and simple steps one can get the duplicate bill anytime. Also one can register under E-bill facility under which the consumer can ask for online bills that will be sent to their registered e-mail id.
BSES Delhi Bill Payment Options:
|Drop Box||Itz Cash Card|
|Cheque Courier||ECS Mandate Form|