Assam Kritagyata Scheme 2019-20 [Eligibiity, How to apply, Pension
The Assam government has launched a scheme for the people who are retried from their jobs. The scheme was launched on September, 2019 for ensuring the regular pension to the ex-employees. The scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of Assam Sarbananda Sonowal, and the scheme will be supervised by the Pension and Public Grievances department. The objective of the pension scheme is to start the pension facility on the same day they are retiring from their service. The Chief Minister has also asked the department to review all the pending files related to pension so that the pensioners do not have to face the delay.
|Name of the scheme||Kritagyata scheme|
|Launch date||September, 2019|
|Target people||Retired people|
|Supervised by||Department of Pension and Public Grievances|
Key features of the scheme
- Ensuring the pension- The scheme wants to make sure that the retired people do not have to face any problem regarding the receiving pension.
- Ensuring the dignity- The pension is not only a monetary assistance but also represents the dignity of an elderly person who served his or her entire life to an organization. The scheme will make sure that the ex-employees get the appropriate respect even after retiring from service.
- Monitoring the scheme-The Chief Minister of Assam Sarbananda Sonowal asked the officials of Department of Pension and Public Grievances to review all the pending files to expedite the process.
- Mode of work-The department will create an online portal as that will help the pensioners to know about the status of their pension. The online portal will be connected to the CMO and DC offices so that the issues can reach to the respective departments.
- Receuiting the manpower- The Chief Minister of Assam has asked the officials to take necessary steps to recruit more people so that pace of reviewing the pension increases. The manpower will help to resolve the pending files.
- Tracking the work- the department was asked to call on meeting so that the progress of the work is tracked.
- Resident in Assam- As the scheme is launched in Assam; hence it is clear that it will be applicable for the people of Assam. So while applying for the scheme one must produce the address proof.
- Govt. employee- The scheme is for the retired government employee so you need to produce your retirement certificate that says that you were an ex government employee.
- Reach retirement age- As it is a pension scheme so the candidates needs to produce provide age proof.
As the scheme is just launched in the state so the detail is not out from the government. However the scheme is applicable for the people who have retired from their service. Once the detail is out you will be updated.
- Assam domicile – The candidates need to submit the residential proof that proves that you are a permanent resident of Assam. You can produce ration card, voter ID card as proof.
- Govt employee certificate – You need to submit your proof of retirement a government organization.
- Age proof – As the scheme is available when you reach the age of 60 so you need to produce birth certificate.
- Aadhar card- Along with the identification proof you need to produce Aadhar card along with other document. And your bank account should be linked with Aadhar number.
How to apply for the scheme?
The scheme is launched a couple of days back so the detail is not out yet once it is disclosed you will be updated. It is assumed that the process will be online so that one does not have to run to the respective office.
The scheme will help thepeople to get their pending pension. It is believed that the step will return back the respect to the pensioners. The scheme will also improve the financial condition of the retired people who are not earning as much money as they used to. The pension scheme will also help several government employees’ family to lead a healthy life.
Other links –