Apply Online for Shadi Anudan Yojana in Uttar Pradesh | Shadi Hetu Anudan Scheme in UP
In the state of Uttar Pradesh where the high number of BPL families struggling to marry their daughters because of the financial status. In fact, the problem of marring their girl child is the main reason behind those sex discrimination issues in the state of Uttar Pradesh and also in some other states of India. On accounting this issue and to prevent girl child birth ration from declining the current state and the central governments of India taken some serious initiatives and schemes.
Shadi Anudan Yojana
Among many schemes, the Shadi Anudan Yojana which was introduced in the state of Uttar Pradesh government by its state’s Chief Minister Mr. Akhilesh Yadav was a fruitful for those families who are struggling to marry their daughters because of financial problems.
With this newly launched scheme Shadi Anudan Yojana by the state government of Uttar Pradesh, the poor families owning girl children can able to get financial aid from the state government for their girl child’s marriage. The main motive of the scheme Shadi Anudan Yojana is to focus and make things ease for the family members on conducting those marriage functions.
Benefits offered by the State Government of Uttar Pradesh under Shadi Anudan Yojana
As the scheme, Shadi Anudan Yojana mainly focus on providing financial aid for the poor families for their girl children, the state government of Uttar Pradesh offered Rs. 10,000 when the scheme for launched but now the amount has been increased to Rs. 20,000 for the beneficiaries.
The state ruling Samajwadi government on keen to attract state people by launching many schemes and plans in recent times, the hike in the financial amount under the scheme Shadi Anudan Yojana is the recent inclusion by the party.
While addressing the people, the party leader and the current chief minister of the Uttar Pradesh Mr. Akhilesh Yadav, exclaims that the state government under this governance has full transparency for all the schemes which are established and progressing successfully in the state. He also added that, under his guidelines the state government of Uttar Pradesh has allocated around Rs.400 Crore for funding the beneficiaries peoples of the scheme Shadi Anudan Yojana.
Who can apply for this Shadi Anudan Yojana Scheme?
Any girl who own the proper resident proof of living in the Uttar Pradesh state can avail this financial benefits offered by the state government for their marriage. The respective girl must be over 18 years old, which is the age limit set by the government of India for getting married. Only people who are from the state Uttar Pradesh are eligible for availing the benefits offered by the state government.
How to Apply for this Shadi Anudan Yojana Scheme?
Below listed are the procedures to be followed by the eligible people to apply for Shadi Anudan Yojana Scheme of Uttar Pradesh State Government.
- As the entire nation moving towards the digital, the registration process for this scheme Shadi Anudan Yojana too carried in online. Beneficiaries are requested to apply via online so that they can able to get rid of the middle men.
- The registration process for the scheme Shadi Anudan Yojana can be done with the official site of the scheme Samaj Kalyan Vibhag, since both schemes has many similarities.
- In order to view the official site for the scheme Samaj Kalyan Vibhag, the beneficiaries are requested to open the URL http://sspy-up.gov.in/rapv/vivahhetuanudaan/ in which they can apply for both schemes
- There has been time limit for beneficiaries to apply for this Shadi Anudan Yojana; the eligible beneficiaries need to apply before or within next 90 days from date of marriage held.
- At the time of registration process, the eligible beneficiaries need to submit their soft copy of their identifications like Aadhaar card, recently captured photographs, Family Income Certificate, the photocopy of the BPL card, and the bank passbook photocopy.
By increasing the funds offered under the scheme Shadi Anudan Yojana, the state government had done a tremendous helpful act for the poor people families as it would be nightmare for them to conduct a marriage function in this society.