Winners List in Lucky Grahak Yojana & Digi Dhan Vyapar Yojana
The Hon’ble PM of India, Shree N. Modi has introduced two brand new schemes for the people of the nation. These two schemes are named as LGY and DDVY. These two schemes are reward schemes by the Prime Minister to encourage the idea of digital and cashless payments among Indians. After the demonetization drive on the 8th of Nov, 2016, there has been a sharp increase in the use of digital payment techniques in the country.
However, there is also a wide share of population who does not know the use of credit cards, debit cards, net banking, wallets, and are not so tech savvy with their mobiles also. To encourage them to learn the new techniques of digital payment, these two reward scheme has been launched. The Lucky Dhan reward scheme is dedicated for the customers making digital payments of amount more than Rs. 50 and below Rs. 3,000.Where as the DDVY scheme is for the merchants who will be rewarded weekly for using cashless transactions in their business.
How to check whether you have won or not in the lucky draw?
The Govt. has designed a website through which one will easily get to know the results of the two lucky draws LGY and DDVY. The lucky draw will be organized each day in the country and the winners can check the winning names from the website: https://digidhanlucky.mygov.in/. The process to check whether one has won or not is quite simple. Below are the steps of how to check the result of the lucky draw:
- To check result of the lucky draw for both the reward schemes launched by PM Modi, one will have to visit the website https://digidhanlucky.mygov.in/ either through their computer or their mobile.
- The first scheme is for the customers, thus those who have made digital transactions are eligible for participation. And the second scheme is for the merchants.
- The next step is entering the registered mobile number in the space provided. Then click on Get OTP by which one will receive the OTP code in their registered mobile phone. The mobile phone which you are using must be registered with the digital payment mode and banking system.
- After getting the OTP code, enter the code in the region provided for OTP code.
- Click on the ‘Try Your Luck!!’ option below to check the result.
- If you are not getting any information of winning the lottery, then you may put some additional details of your digital transactions.
- First select the type of digital transaction you have made, for example RuPay / USSD / UPI / AEPS.
- Then enter the transaction no. of you have done. Transaction numbers are always identical. With this, transaction date is also to be given.
- Click on ’Submit’ button to get the result of lucky draw against your digital transaction.
- Somehow, if one is unable to check the result but has been selected under the lucky draw, the prize money will automatically be credited in the registered bank account of the winner within 48 hours.
Few more information regarding the Lucky Grahak Yojana(LGY)
The LGY is completely dedicated to provide rewards to the customers choosing the digital way to make payments. This is a 100 days scheme which is under effect from 8th Nov., 2016 till 14th April of 2017. During this period, every day the government will choose 15 thousand such customers who have made digital payments during this period. The prize amount for this scheme is Rs. 1 thousand which will be credited in the bank account automatically. The minimum payment, a customer has to do to participate in the scheme is Rs. 50, while the maximum limit is Rs. 3,000. In the final day, a mega draw will be organized which is also the birth anniversary of Dr. Ambedkar. There are also weekly prizes.
|Sl. No.||Fields||Related Data|
|1||Name of scheme||Lucky Grahak Yojana(LGY)|
|2||Amount of daily prize||Rs. 1,000|
|3||Total no. of customers winning daily||15,000|
|4||Weekly prize slabs||Rs. 5,000 / Rs. 10,000 / Rs. 1 lakh|
|5||Modes of payment acceptable||RuPay / USSD / UPI / AEPS.
|6||Final day lucky draw mega prize||1st prize – Rs. 1 crore
2nd prize – Rs. 50 lakh
3rd prize – Rs. 25 lakh
Few more information regarding the Digi Dhan Vyapar Yojana(DDVY)
This is a weekly lucky draw for the merchants and every week 7 thousand lucky merchants will be picked and the reward money will be credited in their bank accounts. On the final day, there will be a mega draw with first prize of Rs. 50 lakh.
|Sl. No.||Fileds||Related data|
|1||Name of scheme||Digi Dhan Vyapar Yojana(DDVY)|
|2||Amount of weekly prize||Rs. 2,500 / Rs. 5,000 / Rs. 50,000|
|3||Total no. of merchants winning weekly||7,000|
|4||Mega draw prize amount||1st prize – Rs. 50 lakh
2nd prize – Rs. 25 lakh
3rd prize – Rs. 12 lakh
|5||Modes of payment accepted||RuPay / USSD / UPI / AEPS.
- Samajwadi Bima Care Card
- Anil Baijal Vs Arvind Kejriwal
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online
- Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana Online