Free Wifi at Cafe Coffee Day (CCD)
Cafe Coffee Day aka CCD is the most common name among youngsters today. As the tag line of the company says, you experience ea lot over a cup of coffee. From young college goers to executives of biggies can be found anytime at various outlets both with their smartphones or laptops and of course a cup of coffee. Apart from offering fantastic range of coffee and snacks, now the company is offering free WiFi for the people who love to hook to their smart devices all the time. A lot of people have this complain that they don’t offer free internet in any of their outlets across the nation. This issue was seriously taken by the company and finally they have started providing free internet, partnered with O-Zone networks, in few of the outlets in selected cities.
WiFi in CCD
- Before this the cafe outlets used to offer chargeable internet to its users. Many a people spend a lot of time at coffee shops having official meetings or sometimes they are found to prepare themselves for upcoming meetings. Whatever is the reason, people often visit the CCD outlets and look for internet. Users had to pay a bit for the internet they were using.
- Now the cafes have installed WiFi networks for the bulk users who can easily use high speed net connection in any of the selected outlets of CCD.
- Along with WiFi, the company also offers IP and Bandwidth for their PoS and camera run. There is also Speedfetch network by O-Zone will be there for heavy downloads in 24 selected outlets. With SpeedFetch users can download movies, songs, heavy files within few moments.
Charges for WiFi
- The first 30 minutes of using WiFi will be absolutely free in 224 outlets of CCD. After 30 minutes internet will be charged accordingly. The minimum amount of usage offered by the cafe is 1 GB for 30 minutes.
- The cost for 1 GB for 30 minutes will be Rs. 15/-. The charge will be levied on the user if the user crosses his/her free 30 minutes of free internet use.
Areas of Operation
As of now total 225 outlets in two big cities that are Delhi and Bangalore have started their operation of providing free WiFi. The company is planning to start the same in other leading metro cities such as Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad and Goa. The SpeedFetch is available in only 24 outlets while the free WiFi is available in 225 outlets.
CCD WiFi – Quick Review
|Company||Cafe Coffee Day|
|Offer||Free WiFi in selected outlets|
|Time period||First 30 minutes|
|Charges||Rs. 15/- min after 30 minutes free use|
|Cities||Delhi & Bangalore|